9 Feb 2012

Love at First Step

I looked like a mad woman on my way to the post office after class. WATCH OUT PEOPLE, I have some where to be... ahem. 
I think I'm addicted to that anxious feeling of opening a shipped package. "Is it going to be the right order?" Will it be everything I'm expecting?" "Will it fit?" 
First impression: amazing quality. They are everything I wanted and more - I'm so happy. I ordered size 8 for some reason, even though I'm usually an 8 1/2. I'm so glad I did because these are a little big, nothing a little insert can't fix ;) 
The inside is the same suede material as the outside, so that's a concern on those sweaty summer nights, but again, insert = solution to that problem. They are really comfortable (that's if you're used to really high heels) The higher the better for me!! 
They shipped in 8 days. Grand total of $39 after everything, including my 20% first order promo. Canadian's pay an additional $9 shipping on regular orders, BUT for your first order you get 20%, and if someone refers you, you get another 20% off your second order (Covers the shipping cost).
If you're new to the wonderful world of Shoe Dazzle: Its a monthly subscription service for shoes, handbags, and jewelry, everything is $39. If you don't see anything that dazzles you that month, you just skip the month between the 1st and 5th of that month. Easy as pie. 


WARNING: You probably won't skip :)



7 comments:

  1. hey! i know that anxious feeling of opening a package too - i'm glad it worked out for you. those heels are hot by the way - i especially love the gold heel part. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much! :) I can't wait to rock these baby's!! haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hot heels! I don't think I could walk in them, I tend to stumble around in such high heels but I absolutely love the look of them!
    Gorgeous!
    xx


    The Urban Umbrella
    xoxo


    http://urbanumbrella.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks! I'm loving the nude heels lately....& studs = perfect combo! :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. haa i love the warning!!! you're right I don't think I've ever skipped!

    xo Jackie
    ...livingaftermidnite

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ah! I love it! Now that I see it on you, I think I like this nude version of the shoe better than the black. How tall does it make you (the measurements on shoedazzle are sometimes not always accurate). And, how easy is it to walk in them?

    ReplyDelete
  7. @ Jackie - It's hard enough not to buy more than 1 item, let alone skip a month haha!

    @ CityGirl - I just measured the heel & it's 5 1/2 inches, the platform is 1 inch. My height is 5'6! (Thank God my boyfriend is a secure man! lmao) They're pretty easy to walk in compared to some I've tried. The only thing is.. you tilt a little forward because the front is raised, but I'm sure it's something you can adjust to.
    Hope this helped xo

    ReplyDelete